OUR SECTIONS & LATEST ARTICLES
OUR FREE CALCULATORS
Body Fat Percentage
Daily calorie needs
Slimming down and losing weight quickly seems an unattainable goal, even to those who follow fashionable diets… Learn the right methods to lose weight and have a flat stomach through diet and exercise.
Start by discovering The basics of Weight loss
- How to burn 1000 calories a day
- Why and How to get rid of a fat belly
- 12 secrets to lose visceral fat quickly
Building muscle at home
You don’t have to spend your life in a gym, but you can make it look… with the right muscle training plans. Assimilate techniques that naturally promote muscle gain and exercises to do at home.
To build muscle, start with The basics of Strength training
- 12 abs exercises without hurting your back
- 8 exercises for Soccer physical preparation
- 7 exercises for physical preparation of golfers
Sports Nutrition and Supplements
An old proverb says that it is with your fork or with your teeth that you dig your grave… it’s so true! Discover how to be in shape and achieve your sports goals through your diet (nothing illegal).
Start the article on Sports Nutrition
- The 11 best natural probiotic foods
- Crazy Bulk reviews of natural anabolic pills
- TestoPrime, our opinion on this testosterone booster
Strength training, fitness and cardio equipment
You need to know the type of equipment best suited to your sessions, read a comparison or find out which equipment is the cheapest, it’s here… Discover the type of sports equipment that corresponds exactly to your needs, to your budget or your goals.
To choose your sports equipment for the home, discover first The recommended Equipment
- What to choose between a treadmill and an elliptical
- Comparison of the best activity trackers 2023 ⌚️
- Best adjustable dumbbells: Our Opinion
Motivation to exercise at home
Sometimes the motivation is close to zero, or barely more. But that’s going to change from now on… Here’s something to help you achieve your sporting goals and overcome some physical problems to get there.
Put yourself in the best possible position with The 12 Secrets of Sports Motivation
- 5 reasons for using an inversion table (and how)
- 10 exercises to correct lumbar hyperlordosis
- 3 rules to correct scoliosis problems at home
THEY TALK ABOUT US
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE EXERCISE AT HOME
Why this home fitness and strength training site?
Doing sports at home rather than outside or indoors is already the choice of more than 9 million French people, including myself… Click on the photo below if you find me attractive (no, it’s a joke).
And among our French-speaking Canadian friends, more than a million also do fitness or strength training at home. The reasons for doing sports at home are diverse, but the objectives are often the same:
- be fitter and more toned for daily activities;
- lose weight to finally get rid of that damn fat;
- build muscle without having to go to a gym where everyone is watching you.
Lose belly and master strength training techniques
YES, here you will find the best methods to build muscle and lose weight at home or on the go. You will learn how to use pull-up bars, TRX straps and resistance bands. You will finally understand why it is not so difficult to lose weight and gain muscle volume without setting foot in a gym. But to get there, you absolutely need to know:
- The right methods to build muscle at home with a suitable home strength training plan
- The rules of the best diet to follow to have a flat stomach and visible abs
A good sports session begins with the choice of its exercises… We help you choose the exercises that you will integrate into your workouts according to your objectives in our blog.
And if you have trouble choosing from thousands of home gym items, simply follow our recommendations to determine which fitness or strength training equipment is right for you in the Equipment category.
Maybe you find it difficult to know what to do when you don’t have a program that suits your needs, so our articles will help you create your home workout plan. You will even find many free programs.
This blog answers all the questions you ask yourself when you decide to play sports at home:
- What sport to do at home and why to do it, first?
- How to lose weight by doing fitness or strength training at home?
- What to eat to successfully lose weight permanently?
Whether you’re male, female, alien, young or old, you’ll find it all on this blog, and more. A little humor too, because it’s good for your morale and your testosterone levels!
About the Author
Fitness and nutrition writer, I have been passionate about sport since I was able to get started at the age of 16 only because of major health problems (deficient immune defenses, violent asthma attacks, too high heart rate, hyperlordosis, etc.). Strength training allowed me to catch up on a big delay in my muscle and lung growth. Born in 1967 (do the accounts), I practice bodybuilding and fitness 4 to 5 times a week. You will know more about me here.